Smartlab Exchange - Europe's Premier Laboratory Informatics Event
Companies that are operating in a highly regulated laboratory environment or have heavy R&D requirements are facing tough challenges. Our research shows that the on-going economic recession and an increase in global competition means that whether you are developing new drugs, engines, food, beverages or computer chips, companies are under constant pressure to increase productivity whilst cutting costs.
Through real-life case studies, round-table discussions and practical workshops the 2013 SmartLab will help you find ways to get your products to market both fast and cost effectively by learning how to do more with less.
Key themes to be discussed include:
- Preparing today to overcome the future GxP informatics barriers
- Improving your laboratories’ workflow automation levels
- Implementing better knowledge sharing and intelligently integrating multi-systems
- Overcoming the challenges of standardisation and improve your strategies to better manage the data flow when working with external partners
- Learn how to become a paperless lab whilst remaining compliant
- From mobile devices to the cloud - leverage the digital world for delivering better information sharing
- From collecting, accessing and storing data find ways to implement effective strategic data management processes
Join 80 hand selected industry practitioners from the food & beverage, FMCG, cosmetics, healthcare, oil & gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and biotech industries at the 8th Annual SmartLab Exchange to discuss these key issues and so much more.