Past delegates say it best
Hear from past sponsors
Smartlab Exchange - Europe's Premier Laboratory Informatics Event
Companies that are operating in a highly regulated laboratory environment or have heavy R&D requirements are facing tough challenges. Our research shows that the on-going economic recession and an increase in global competition means that whether you are developing new drugs, cosmetics, food, beverages or chemicals, companies are under constant pressure to increase productivity whilst cutting costs.
Through real-life case studies, round-table discussions and practical workshops the 2014 SmartLab Exchange will help you find ways to get your products to market both fast and cost effectively by learning how to do more with less.
Key themes to be discussed include:
- Analysis of future trends in the evolving lab informatics market
- Automating your lab to increase efficiency
- Data integration and smart knowledge sharing
- Maximising on the opportunities of Big Data in R&D
- Learning how to become a paperless lab whilst remaining compliant
- From mobile devices to the cloud - leveraging the digital world for delivering better information sharing
- Effective strategic data management processes
Join 80 hand selected industry practitioners from the food & beverage, consumer goods, cosmetics, healthcare, chemicals, oil & gas, pharmaceutical and biotech industries at the 9th Annual SmartLab Exchange to discuss these key issues and much more.