Past delegates say it best
"Great place to meet and exchange professional information with important actors of the lab-IT, Scientists, IT Senior Managers, major suppliers & Consultants" - Dominique Huart, Senior IT Manager for R&D, GSK Biologicals
"An original congress, different from others thanks to easy and various exchanges" - Goulois Maggy, Informatics Manager, L'Oreal
"A spicy combination of workshops & peer networking, allowing you to compare experiences find ideas" - Monica Lixandru, Project Manager & QC supervisor, OMV Petrom
Join the Smartlab Exchange LinkedIn Group
The group allows past and present delegates to get in touch prior to the Exchange. You can also put forward your suggestions for discussion topics at the event. Like the Exchange, group membership is exclusive, so join now to network and debate with your peers.
Smartlab Exchange - Europe's Premier Laboratory Informatics Event
With so much happening in lab informatics…
- Lab informatics professionals are under more scrutiny than ever before, and are expected to play their part in cutting company costs, streamlining lengthening global supply chains and reducing new product time to market
- Increasing industry M&A brings more challenges to overcome - not only with data integration but in finding new ways to make data work for the business, not the other way around
- Managing data flow between sites, particularly when working with external partners, is also raising the bar for solution providers in terms of what clients demand from their technology and services
- Complying with regulation is also not enough. Enterprises globally must demonstrate compliance and accountability in operations, and therefore invest in the right solutions to do just that
- Lab Managers must continue to empower their teams, enabling them to be more creative and encouraging market leading product innovation. They also need to promote dynamic knowledge sharing to stay ahead of the competition, while ensuring company data remains secure.
Now in its seventh year, SmartLab Exchange 2012 is the only opportunity for the entire spectrum of the lab informatics community to convene, network and discover innovative ways to address these complex challenges, as well as gain an end-to-end industry view and where it is heading over the next twelve months.
60 hand selected industry practitioners will attend the SmartLab Exchange from pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as leading organisations from the food & beverage, FMCG, cosmetics, healthcare, oil & gas and petrochemical sectors.
Key themes to be addressed in 2012 include:
- Setting standards for best practice data flow and knowledge sharing with external partners
- Less is more: Streamlining technology used within the lab environment to simplify business processes
- Reduce route to market time and costs through smart implementation of lab informatics tools
- “Chasing the zero”: Balance high quality, in depth insight with practical results interpretations to achieve greater clarity across the business
- Engaging lab workers and securing executive sponsorship to guarantee smooth and successful project delivery
Click here to take survey
Let Us Call You
Interested in this event?
Let us call you.