Past delegates say it best
"Great place to meet and exchange professional information with important actors of the lab-IT, Scientists, IT Senior Managers, major suppliers & Consultants"
- Dominique Huart, Senior IT Manager for R&D, GSK Biologicals
"An original congress, different from others thanks to easy and various exchanges"
- Goulois Maggy, Informatics Manager, L'Oreal
"A spicy combination of workshops & peer networking, allowing you to compare experiences find ideas" - Monica Lixandru, Project Manager & QC supervisor, OMV Petrom
Join the Smartlab Exchange LinkedIn Group
The group allows past and present delegates to get in touch prior to the Exchange. You can also put forward your suggestions for discussion topics at the event. Like the Exchange, group membership is exclusive, so join now to network and debate with your peers.
Smartlab Exchange - Europe's Premier Laboratory Informatics Event
Following on from the huge success of the 2010 Smart Lab Exchange in Brussels, we’re delighted to announce our 6th annual event taking place on February 28 – March 2, 2011 in Berlin. Recognised as the premier European Laboratory Informatics event, the Smart Lab Exchange provides the ideal learning platform for those tasked with enhancing laboratory innovation, operational excellence and automation to minimise compliance risk and improve workflow from lab bench to product release.
Bringing together CIOs and Directors of Labs, IT, R&D, Quality and Compliance from across the most active marketplaces, the 2011 Smart Lab Exchange enables key decision makers from industries including life sciences (bio/pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device), petrochemical, biofuel, cosmetics, food & beverage, defence and forensics (to name a few!), to spend three days learning from and debating with each other in an intimate environment ideal for knowledge exchange.
At this year’s Smart Labs Exchange you will gain the tools you need to drive improved performance through case studies that focus on the most value-driven, cost-effective and practical strategies for enhancing process excellence, information management and collaboration to truly achieve a “Smart Lab”.
Key themes to be addressed this year include:
- Establishing new knowledge and information management processes that accelerate innovation
- Developing a Continuous Improvement culture in the lab to drive enterprise wide operational excellence
- Achieving a fully integrated, data, information and knowledge management environment
- Ensuring regulatory / cGMP compliance for method execution, data capture, documentation and IT integration
- Integrating lab operation workflows with LIMS, CDS and ERP systems to optimise IT processes
- Identifying scalable IT systems that truly support the data intensive lab environment
- Enhancing scalability and large volume data management with informatics and knowledge integration
- Accelerating time to market with rapid process transfer tools
2011 Media Partners
Let Us Call You
Interested in this event?
Let us call you.